Infrastructure at a glance:
- Leading connectivity and communications technology/ IMD World Competitiveness Yearbook, 2015
- Fastest public Wi-Fi in the world / Rotten Wifi tests, 2014
- #1 in the EU for fibre-to-premises penetration / Fibre to the Home Council, 2015
- 1st globally in fulfilling business requirements for ICT / IMD World Competitiveness Yearbook, 2015
- One of the most affordable fixed broadband services in the EU / Global Information Technology Report, 2015
- 3 hour or less flight from all EU capitals
- 1st in CEE for quality of road infrastructure / Global Competitiveness Report by World Economic Forum, 2015-2016
We’ll keep you connected
In today’s business world, connectivity is key. This is where we step in; with some of the fastest internet speeds in the world and quick logistical access to both Eastern and Western Europe, we will keep you connected.
Let’s start with our IT infrastructure
We have the leading upload broadband speed in the EU and 5th highest worldwide, and with fibre-to-premises penetration that is 1st in the EU, we are the perfect location for businesses that need to be globally connected 24/7.
This is borne out by the evidence; in 2015 we were voted 1st Globally for fulfilling business requirements for ICT in the World Competitiveness Yearbook. And as far as cost competitiveness is concerned, Lithuania offers some of the lowest broadband costs in the CEE region.
Then there’s our location
Positioned at the heart of Europe, we are only 3 hours or less by air from all the major European capitals, and our two main airports, in Vilnius and Kaunas, offer regular direct or connecting flights to the world’s major business destinations.
If production and transportation are your business, we can offer you access to up to 750 million potential customers within 1 to 5 days from door to door.